This past weekend to get away we went up Big Cottonwood canyon with my family to roast hot dogs and marshmellows. It was a lot of fun. The boys had a blast, especially playing in the crick since it wasn't very deep. We definitely need to do this more often. It's nice, cheap, fun! Enjoy the slide show!
Christmas Morning!
4 years ago



6 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I keep trying to convince our families to go to Mueller Park Canyon to do something like this, but it hasn't happened yet! Maybe we'll just have to go with the cool neighbors instead!
It does look like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe how big the boys are! (I mean older!) :) Your sister looks more grown up too!!
That looks like so much fun! I love being able to get away from the house!
That looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe that the summer is almost gone. Way to go making the most of it!
"Crick?" LOL - where'd'ya grow up? LOL - you know I love ya, Melis!!! We love roasting stuff in the woods too!
Hey Melissa, how did you post video from KSL on here? I was trying to post video of Ike on mine but couldn't get it to load or figure it out...
Post a Comment