Tuesday, May 27, 2008

DID SOMEONE SAY CAKE?





On Saturday we invited both sides of our families over for a bbq and cake and icecream for Jayden's and Ethan's birthdays. Then we went up to the church and played dodgeball. It was a blast. It was fun to have the little kids play with us, even though it took them a while to catch on to what we were doing.

Chris made both cakes from scratch. I will admit that he is the better cooker out of the two of us. He gets that from his dad. He did such a great job. I must say though, that the Elmo carrot cake was definately the best. Most of the family wanted the chocolate cake, so that left more of the good kind for me, which probably isn't the best thing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those cakes look awesome! Good job Chris!

Hall Family said...

I'm impressed!! Chris did a great job!! Sounds like you guys had fun! :)