




We've been trying to get Brendon to learn to ride his bike with no training wheels for the past few months, at least when the weather has been good. So far he has had absolutely no interest in learning. Today Jayden asked if he could learn, and, of course, Brendon then decided he wanted to learn also. I was quite surprised when they both took off pretty quickly. Jayden got going first then Brendon realized if Jayden can do it, so can I. They both did awesome. They both got to where they could ride from our house to McKays with out stopping. I'm pretty sure they will have it down pact within a week or so, depending on how often we can get out to practice. Even Ethan had a little fun on his push toy we have. He sat on it for quite a while and played.
1 comment:
I wish I could convince Austin that no training wheels would be good. He also shows no desire at this point. Maybe Brendon and Jayden can come over some time and show him how is is done. Then maybe he will find the desire.
Post a Comment