Katie turned 8 months a week ago. CRAZY!!! I can't believe it. I have loved just about every minute of her, and I want my baby back. She is growing way too fast for me. Having a girl has been everything that I thought it would be and so much more. I absolutely am in love with her!
The other day, thanks to my very smart friend Katie, we figured out that Katelyn's hair is now long enough to put up in a pony tail. Katie did this one for me, and it only took her like a minute. I did it the next day and it took me like 20, and I'm not kidding. Apparently she's had plenty of practice and I need to keep practicing! ;) My heart melted when I saw her after Katie did her hair. LOVE IT!! So flipping cute! Chris came home that day and got a big smile on his face and said, "She finally looks like a girl!" He thinks she looks like a boy when she doesn't have bows in her hair, whatever. Anyway, I just love it! And she apparently does to. Look at that big cheese!! Well, she likes it after it is done. She screams the whole time her hair is being done.
It's hard to get a picture of this, but Katie is also now scooting. ALL OVER. And she loves putting things in her mouth. She has choked more times than all of my other kids combined. Not exaggerating. Part of the problem is that Ethan likes to feed her his food, but the other problem is I need to work on keeping up cleaning up all the little things of garbage and toys on the floor so she can't get ahold of them. Easier said than done. Here is my attempt to capture a picture of her scooting...
And, she is getting up on her hands and knees a ton. She is going to be crawling in no time. And from that point, it's pretty much all downhill. I am not ready for her to get all big and stuff, like I said, I need my baby back!!
...And she is now sitting, no problem. I love seeing little babies sitting up when you walk into a room. SO darn cute!!!
4 comments:
She's adorable! And yay for ponytails!!! haha Are those windows on the bottom of her shoes?
I'm so glad you let me try to give her a little pigtail! It is definitely adorable! Don't worry, she will get used to you doing her hair and eventually she won't complain. AND, it will get easier for you, you'll be whipping those pigtails out in seconds flat!
She is so cute!! I can't believe she has a pony tail!! Kaylee was almost 18 months old before she had enough hair! It does get easier the more you practice doing her hair! She is adorable...Love it!!!
Love the shoes
Post a Comment